Slipper Coral 11x10x3cm
- Add this beautiful coral to your tank to add colour and a touch of the ocean reef!
- All of our artificial corals are handcrafted and very carefully engineered to be marine safe
- They will withstand the trials and tribulations of the saltwater habitat
- They provide long lasting colour
- They are easy to maintain
- We have many different varieties in this collection and so you can continue to create amazing reefscapes until your heart is content
- Simply rinse , place in the desired location and if needed secure with a small dab of underwater reef glue
- To clean your artificial corals simply wipe with a soft brush
- These are a superb remedy for filling in those gaps in your aquarium
- They are not effected by any of your aquarium inhabitants becoming a little agressive
- Plus a key benefit is that you dont have to feed them
Hugo Fact – The hard shell you see when coral is removed from water is the hard shell of an animal called a polyp. It is the cluster of polyps growing together that gives reefs their shape.
Reefs that are noticeable in size, like the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, are between 5 and 10,000 years old