Hugo Kamishi Moss Ball Hideout 15cm
- This 15cm hidey hole is superb for a whole plethera of aquatic animals to hide in
- Fish can also become skittish and hide after water changes. Any change to their environment – like the water quality, pH level, or oxygen level – can cause them to stress, and when they stress, they may retreat to their favorite hidingspots.
- Hugo say it is always useful to have a number of different hiding places for fish to choose from
- Having sufficient cover helps minimize stress, improving their immune systems and reducing the chance of disease , this may not be ideal as fish owners as some of the time you may not be able to see them but the fish will be happier
- The Hugo hideout moss ball can be place anywhere in your aquarium and will blend with other plants , artificial or real
Hugo and the Dalai Lama Say ” When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”
Hugo Fact – A fish does not add new scales as it grows, but the scales it has increase in size. In this way, growth rings are formed and the rings reveal the age of a fish.