Simplicity aquarium Mi Mat
The Hugo Kamishi MiMat is designed to fit under the simplicity range of aquariums but can be used under any others the same size or cut to size.
MiMats are used to ensure the surface you place your aquarium on is as flat as possible to avoid stress on certain parts of the aquarium which could cause cracks. Even if you are using a cabinet recommended by the supplier a mat is a great option to add just to be on the safe side
There is a mat for every size of the Simplicity aquariums.
Hugo facts about fish
- Fish are vertebrate animals that live in the water. Vertebrate means they have a spinal cord surrounded by bone or cartilage.
- Fish have gills that extract oxygen from the water around them.
- There are over 30000 known species of fish.
- Some flatfish use camouflage to hide themselves on the ocean floor.
- Tuna can swim at speeds of up to 70 kph (43 mph).
- Relative to their body size, fish have small brains compared to most other animals.
- Fish are covered in scales which are often covered in a layer of slime to help their movement through water.