Hugo Kamishi Rhino Skull 18x11x12cm
- Will add an element of the prehistoric to your aquarium
- fish can swim in and out of the eye sockets creating a bit of excitement during their day
- easy to clean
- There are more prehistoric ornaments in this collection so you could put together a veritable graveyard of animal skulls
- These aquarium ornaments have even been known to end up in childrens bedrooms as a paper weight
Hugo Say “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving
Facts about Rhino’s
- The name rhinoceros means ‘nose horn’ and is often shortened to rhino.
- There are five different species of rhinoceros, three native to southern Asia and two native to Africa. They are the Black Rhinoceros, White Rhinoceros, Indian Rhinoceros, Javan Rhinoceros and Sumatran Rhinoceros.
- All five species of rhinoceros can grow to weigh over 1000 kg (2200 lb).
- White rhino can weigh over 3500 kg (7700 lb).
- White rhinoceros are generally considered the second largest land mammal (after the elephant).
- Three of the five rhinoceros species are listed as being critically endangered.
- Rhinoceros are herbivores (plant eaters).
- Despite their name, White Rhinoceros are actually gray