Coral Sculpture 34x24x30
- Add this beautiful coral sculpture to your tank to add colour and a touch of the ocean reef!
- All of our artificial corals are handcrafted and very carefully engineered to be marine safe
- They will withstand the trials and tribulations of the sltwater habitat
- They provide long lasting colour
- They are easy to maintain
- We have many different varieties in this collection and so you can continue to create amazing reefscapes until your heart is content
- Each piece includes a number of corals attached to a base coral structure. The base coral structures are also available seperately
- Simply rinse , place in the desired location and if needed secure with a small dab of underwater reef glue
- To clean your artificial corals simply wipe with a soft brush
- These are a superb remedy for filling in those gaps in your aquarium
- They are not effected by any of your aquarium inhabitants becoming a little agressive
- Plus a key benefit is that you dont have to feed them
Hugo Fact – Oddly enough, reefs usually grow up on the east shore of land masses. The temperature there is thought to be warmer than the western side. The ideal temperature for a coral reef is between 68 and 82 degrees Fahrenheit.