Coral Sculpture 40x23x32
- Add this beautiful coral sculpture to your tank to add colour and a touch of the ocean reef!
- All of our artificial corals are handcrafted and very carefully engineered to be marine safe
- They will withstand the trials and tribulations of the sltwater habitat
- They provide long lasting colour
- They are easy to maintain
- We have many different varieties in this collection and so you can continue to create amazing reefscapes until your heart is content
- Each piece includes a number of corals attached to a base coral structure. The base coral structures are also available seperately
- Simply rinse , place in the desired location and if needed secure with a small dab of underwater reef glue
- To clean your artificial corals simply wipe with a soft brush
- These are a superb remedy for filling in those gaps in your aquarium
- They are not effected by any of your aquarium inhabitants becoming a little agressive
- Plus a key benefit is that you dont have to feed them
Hugo Fact – Reefs also grow where there are stronger wave patterns and currents. The stronger currents and waves deliver more food for the ecosystem that creates the reef structure.The algae that typically covers and grows around a reef isn’t a plant, it’s a living creature. There are many different kinds of algae, from the microscopic to ones with leaf like appendages several feet in length.