Coral Sculpture 22x13x20
- Add this beautiful coral sculpture to your tank to add colour and a touch of the ocean reef!
- All of our artificial corals are handcrafted and very carefully engineered to be marine safe
- They will withstand the trials and tribulations of the saltwater habitat
- They provide long lasting colour
- They are easy to maintain
- We have many different varieties in this collection and so you can continue to create amazing reefscapes until your heart is content
- Each piece includes a number of corals attached to a base coral structure. The base coral structures are also available seperately
- Simply rinse , place in the desired location and if needed secure with a small dab of underwater reef glue
- To clean your artificial corals simply wipe with a soft brush
- These are a superb remedy for filling in those gaps in your aquarium
- They are not effected by any of your aquarium inhabitants becoming a little agressive
- Plus a key benefit is that you dont have to feed them
Hugo Fact – Wherever coral reefs grow, the sea bed is more stable. Reefs help seagrass and other sea plants survive in the area. The more plants are growing on the sea bed, the less impact storms and surges will have on seabed too. All of the plants that are protected by the coral reef prevent the bottom of the bed from being washed out deeper, changing the depth and temperature of the water near the shore. The sea bed washing out can also cause significant erosion of the shoreline.