Hugo Kamishi Broad Leaf Fern Red Plant
- This Red fern plant spans out really nicely in your aquarium creating great coverage
- The leaves on this plant flow really nicely in any current in your aquarium
- Really easy to clean , simply rinse in some aquarium water and scrub away any algae which is left over
- These plants also look great interspersed with real plants
- Easy to look after , no feeding or nutrients needed , simply plant the base and leave alone !
Hugo say ” fish love beautiful homes to live in and we help make beautiful things”
Hugo fact “The oldest known age for a fish was an Australian lungfish. In 2003, it was still alive and well at 65 years old”